|Length||From 6000 mm to 36000 mm, in step of 1000 mm
(From 236" to 1417", in step of 39.4")
(width x pitch)
|28 mm x 500 mm|
|Maximum load||3000 kg/m2|
|Longitudinal travel(X axis)||From 6000 mm to 36000 mm, in step of 1000 mm
(From 236" to 1417", in step of 39.4")
|Cross travel (Y axis)||2400 mm
|Vertical travel (Z axis)||1100 mm / 1400 mm (opt)||1100 mm / 1400 mm (opt) / 1500 mm (opt)|
spindle end to table
|1080-2180 mm / 1020-2420 mm (opt)|
spindle center to column
|427 mm (16.8”)||473 mm (18.6”)|
|Distance between columns||2450 mm
|Spindle drive motor
|22 / 26 kw (opt 30 / 37 kw)|
|Spindle speed||6000 rpm|
|Cutting feedrate||6000 mm/min|
|Rapid traverse (X/Y/Z)||12 / 12 / 10||10 / 10 / 10|
|Tool storage capacity||32 tools|
|Tool size||Dia. 125 mm (4.9")|
|Max. tool size||Dia. 220 mm (8.6")|
|Max. tool length||400 mm|
|Max. tool weight||20 kgs|
|Tool shank & pull stud||BT 50 45˚|
|Power requirement||70 KVA / 80 KVA (with 30 kw / 37 kw spindle motor) (opt.)|
|Pneumatic requirement||6.5 kgs / cm²|
|Machine size length||From 13500 mm to 43500 mm, in step of 1000 mm|
|Machine size width||6500 mm
|Machine size height||6500 mm|
|Machine weight||50 up ton||53 up ton||56 up ton||60 up ton||65 up ton||70 up ton||75 up ton|
*The Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
DCM Series Feature
- Excellent structural rigidityCast iron components use FEA (Finite Element Analysis) to optimize rigidity and anti-vibration properties. Prevents cutting resonance, prolongs tool life and increases work piece accuracy and production capabilities.
- Optimized spindle boxOptimized design, rectangular ratio 1:1.125 provides rigid Z axis travel. Spindle box interior has rib reinforcements to increase cutting and feeding rigidity and stability.
- Optimized Z axis balance systemTwin N2 tank counter-balance loop design. Driver set firmly attached to Z axis. Provides precision response to servo motor and high thrust machining requirements on Z axis.
- Optimized feeding systemX, Y, Z axes are coupled with heavy duty, high precision class P linear guideways, with 0.003-0.005 mm low friction, low viscosity, optimizes high driven sensitivity and increases great dynamic accuracy.
- Optimized feed structure systemThree axes coupled with class C3 precision ball screws. Properly pretension from the ends to reduce thermal displacement. Absolute value coordinate system eliminates structural complexity. Ballscrews are specially designed with anti-ram protection devices on the ends. Powerful spindle, high cutting capabilities.
- Powerful spindle, high cutting capabilitiesThe BT50 spindle, diameter 100mm, coupled with class P4 precision angular bearings reaches 6000rpm. High torque spindle motor with 1:4 precision high/low speed gear box satisfies cutting requirements in all fields with sufficient horse power and torque.
High Rigidity Structure
High rigidity, extra wide, box type , stair style structural design optimizes Y and Z axes static rigidity and dynamic precision.
Unique double deck enclosed structure design coupled with extensive high rigidity "HGH" linear guideways to carry heavy duty work pieces. Provides high rigidity and stability, smooth motion and low friction.
The rigid box structure with one piece thick walled and ribbed design chip trough (DCM 21 series); three linear guideways (DCM 28~ 42 series); reinforced extra wide doorway and high rigidity and dynamic accuracy.
Optimized design, rectangular ratio 1:1.125. Spindle box interior has rib reinforcements, coupled with heavy duty "RGH" linear guideway to increase cutting and feeding rigidity and stability.
Unique sideway design, there are four "HGH" ballscrew slide blocks on the lower sideway, and three on the upper sideway are coupled with stair style support. Ensure high strength and stability.
Ballscrews and Bearing Base
X, Y, Z axes coupled with class C3 precision ballscrews reduce thermal displacement, Ballscrew ends are pretensioned and specially designed with anti-ram to protect machine in case of programming error cause over travel.
Box-in-box reinforced column structural design replaces conventional hollow design, enhanced anti-pressure and anti-vibration.
Extra wide and thick ribs reinforce base rigidity, absorb vibration and resist curving. One piece design for chip removal trough.
Slide block length coverage about 80% provides strong support, excellent dynamic rigidity.
Accumulator Closed Loop Balance System Dual nitrogen tanks balance system, tank pressure and spindle head achieve automatic balancing.
Precision hand scraping replaces spacers in column and horizontal beam, increases strength and rigidity.
Long screw multi-point supported by complete enclosed pneumatic loop. Pressure difference + 0.05kg/cm² straightness. per 1.5m maintains screw straightness.
Hand scraped base increases precision and rigidity of the column and base.
DCMS series, 100 mm interval between column slide blocks. Double lined design optimized moving accuracy.
Whole series precision laser calibrated for straightness and surface roughness.
Spindle Horsepower and Torque Graphs
Powerful Cutting Capabilities
High Efficiency Spindle
Spindle uses class P4 angular contact bearings, exterior with oil coolant recycling, prevents thermal deformation of spindle.
Two Speed Gear Box
Spindle uses ZF DUOPLAN two speed gearbox (1:4). High torque, high efficiency, low noise, fully enclosed / lubricated speed change gearbox.
Dia. 150 mm, 350 rpm, t = 8mm / 400 mm/min. SP load 70% / X load 28%, S45C RMS12s
Dia. 48 mm, 1200 rpm, S45C / 30 mm/min Z load 80% / tolerance +0.1 mm
Options (Milling Head)
"π " Type horizontal beam; Y axis travel increased by 650 mm, allows for larger work pieces. (Option)
Spindle motor attached to top of spindle head; assists deep hole machining for large work pieces, and effectively protects spindle from thermal displacement.
Low distance between spindle head and horizontal beam linear guideway; provides heavy duty cutting precision.
Spindle oil chiller
Adjustable axial motor
Two sets oil lubricator
High rigidity linear guideway and ball screw
DCM-XX60 and DCMS full series X axis driven by heavy duty reduction gear (1:3)
DCMS series machines are precision gear driven when X axis travel is longer than 11M or displacement is faster than 10M/min
Horizontal and vertical ATC hydraulic tool magazine
Arm type ATC
Auto exchange rest for special spindle head
- Fanuc OiMF + 10.4" LCD
- Spindle oil chiller
- Spindle air blast
- Auto coolant, hydraulic and lubrication system
- Electrical cabinet with heat exchanger
- Gear box
- Arm type 32 tools ATC
- Auto door for ATC
- Dual spiral type chip remover
- Steel-belt type chip conveyor
- Open type splash guard
- X axis rack-pinion-syn servo control with two linear scales
- Y axis rack-pinion control with linear scale (DCMS-48 and up)
- X axis steel telescopic cover
- Y axis JAVARA cover
- Air/water cleaning equipment
- Foot switch for tool away
- Rigid tapping
- RS232 / USB / Ethernet interface
- Work light
- Leveling screw + foundation bolts
- Tool box with tools
- Extra spindle motor
- High pressure coolant thru spindle
- Coolant thru tool holder
- Auto tool length measurement
- Auto workpiece measurement
- Linear scale
- Extra tool magazine
- 90° head (Auto, Semi, Manual)
- Extended head (Auto, Manual)
- Universal head (Fixed type, Manual)
- AC swiveling head (Auto, Manual)
- Five face head (Fixed type)
- CNC rotary table
- Auto exchange rest for special spindle head
- Y axis steel telescopic cover
- Oil skimmer
- W axis (1M~2M)
- Y axis travel extend 650mm
- CE Mark
- Transformer (Power supply except 220V)